The production of our items begins only after a confirmed customer order is received.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. Therefore our pictures of the products shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Please do not hesitate to have a look at the item reviews too, on the bottom of each product page.
These are INSTAPIRE’s Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from our website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply. We work hard to guarantee your satisfaction and make sure our products arrive in perfect condition, but if you discover a fault with an item you received please follow these steps:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason of return and take pictures of the defect, within 10 days from receiving your order.
- Refund for purchased items may be subject to a confirmation on the faulty item.
- Products that are received by INSTAPIRE in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from INSTAPIRE
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return
- Any product that is returned without all of the original packaging
- Refunds on the returns described by the items above maybe rejected.
- Refunds will be done in the original form of payment.
Goods with defects must be informed within a maximum period of up to 7 (seven) days after receiving the product. After this period, the product won't be eligible for exchange or refund.
Terms of warranty
This warranty will lose its validity in any of the following situations:
If the defect presented was caused by misuse of the product by the customer or third party, foreign to the importer.
If the product was examined, altered, adulterated, fraudulently adjusted, corrupted or repaired by a person not authorized by INSTAPIRE.
If the damage has been caused by accident or any natural phenomenon.
If the purchase invoice presents erasures or modifications.
Refunds back to credit/debit cards can take up to 15 business days to process and appear in your account. If you still haven’t received your refund after 15 business days, please first contact your financial institution and request an up to date status on any pending refunds on your account. If there are no pending refunds for your account, please email our Customer Care team to chase up the refund.
Please note that foreign transaction fees and currency conversion fees incurred during the initial order payment transaction are charged by the respective credit card company or bank institutions and not INSTAPIRE hence we cannot refund such fees. You will need to get in contact with your credit card company or bank if you are enquiring about the refund of such fees.
If you believe your item is faulty, please contact our Customer Care team via email@example.com straight away with your order number, the item name and a description or photo of the fault. We will sort this out as quickly as possible.